Thirsk school magazine - front cover




I used the school's 3 main colours to stick to the colour theme, navy, yellow and red, I made sure the masthead of the magazine is eye-catching by making it a brighter red and a black outline and by choosing an interesting font it will draw peers attention to the magazine.
I used an image of a student studying because the magazine is supposed to support the school's curriculum.
I used cover lines fine my magazine, the main one being the school's slogan "BE MORE THIRSK".
The cover lines and there to promote what's inside the magazine so peers will get an understanding of why this magazine will be useful to them.

I also used information from my questionnaire to make my magazine, the answers suggested brighter colours, less writing and images would be the best fit for my magazine. 

Comments